Last Sunday was eventful in more ways than one. Apart from the India Pak cricket and hockey finals, one of my colleagues had a severe attack of asthma and had to be admitted to intensive care unit in a local hospital.
Further investigation showed that her acute respiratory disorder was most likely the result of her flat being freshly renovated and painted ! This got us thinking-Are we aware of the health hazards in our homes in the form of toxic stuff.
What about the little ones in our families who are even more susceptible to these hazards? According to WHO 235 million people suffer from asthma, and this is becoming a common lifestyle disease among children.
Have you ever asked yourself, What are we bequeathing to our children?
Watch this video and share with family and friends to create awareness and take action.